- Transformation of self-consciousness: On theory and practice of transpersonal psychotherapy
- On the Knowing of the Suprasensory World in Rudolf Steiner’s Anthroposophy
- Living with fluctuation Lessons from "Sputnik Sweetheart" by Haruki Murakami
- Turning Points in Middle Age: Life Stories of Early-Retirement Teachers
- The meaning of “existence”
- Self-injurious behavior. From the nurse’s perspective.
- Leadership in the medical setting - Ideal attitudes for directors of nursing service departments-
- Bach Flower Remedy as a Health Care System Aspects and Implications for Health Education
- A preliminary essay on rehabilitation Questioning the meaning of living
- Interpretation of experience in nursing practice: Focus on the narratives of experienced nurses
- What is Flowing Between Human Beings
- Effect of writing about target behavior in narrative structuring for achieving target behavior
- Environment Setting for PBL（Project-Based Learning） with Cooperative Learning － Application of Interdependent Group-oriented Contingencies Team Management –
- A Competency (“Dekiru”) Archive Information System Targeting Individuals with Disabilities for Seamless Work Training Support -An Empirical Study on the Format and Function of the “Able (Dekimasu) sheet” under Collaboration between Special Education School Teachers and Parents-
- Basic training in musical theory. Using composition software.
- Construction of Postmodern Learning Theory and Practice in a Private School
- An Ethnographic Study on “KODOMO-DAMARI” (a child's place and space) created through the Gaitou-Kamishibai (a street picture-story show) ―Study on children who are drawn to particular parks in the present-day world of diversity―
- Risk and safety in sports accidents Construction of logic beyond the assailant/ victim relationship
- An ethnographic study of families with children on visits to the zoo What family characteristics are elicited on visits to the zoo and what is the mechanism by which such characteristics are elicited?
- Characteristics of Repeated Moving and Neglect - Exploring Possibilities of Community-based Clinical Care for 'Drifting Families’
- Impressive scene in school experience and < making to story > ‐Episode of relations with teacher whom young person in post younger days talked－
- Cooperative relationship between the parents of children with developmental disorders –Analysis of interviews with fathers and mothers－
- The relation between the abilities acquired at university and abilities required in business through the graduated survey The relation between activities and abilities acquired at university
- Educational Needs in Group Therapy for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders －Analyses of Picture Books Reading Situations－
- Development of communication behaviors in a child with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Development of social interaction in a child with Autism Spectrum Disorders who has high linguistic ability －From verbal communication of children during play-therapy－
- Analysis of the Process of self-formation in visually impaired individuals– attention to marriage, childbirth, parenting –
- Age-depended changes in inhibitory functions from the perspective of practice and type of reaction
- Early-onset dementia family caregivers and family meetings What processes do EOD family caregivers trace in family meetings, and what role do family meetings play?
- The relation between daily rhythm and sleep, and changes through aging
- A Study of Student Change and Maturation through Human Service Activities Analyses Narrative from Members of KYOTO BBS Union
- Achieving Effective Counseling - Focusing on the Interval between “Sessions” -
- Meaning of diary writing ‐Making a model to understand diary writing‐
- Psychological process in separating from a destructive cult Trying to construct a model based on an interview with an individual separating from a destructive cult who exhibits adaptability
- Truancy and Siblings Examination of three family cases
- How should staff provide support for children with developmental disabilities in regular elementary classes?
- Study of client experience with co-active coaching In Comparison with client-centered therapy
- Emotional State of and Support for Nurses Who Have Made Medical Errors: Investigation through Questionnaire and Interview
- The Effects of Self-observation on Sleep-related Avoidance Behaviors and Subjective Sleep Estimates
- Maintaining motivation for recovery in alcoholics to facilitate rehabilitation - Effectiveness of visualizing recovery models –
- The influence of automatic thoughts and behavioral coping on depressive symptoms.
- The significance of blog writing in the psychological process of young cancer survivors A discussion of two cases through semi-structured interviews
- A study of the audience experience at a local music club ‐The narrative of people who gather and interact in a small community ‐
- Relationship between Affiliation motive and Social anxiety in adolescents. From analysis of stories written on TAT