Most pages are well-written either in Japanese or English or bilingually. Why don't you visit their HPs!
- Dr. Glenn Stockwell (Waseda University, Tokyo)
- Dr. Stockwell was a former colleague of mine before joining Waseda U. He has been one of the great and active researchers in the field of CALL .
- Prof. Masatoshi Sugiura (Nagoya University,
- Prof. Sugiura is also one of the best wizards in Mac computing and the co-founder, the co-listowner, and active coordinator of discussion lists such as HWG, NET-LANG, and EFLJ.
- Prof. Dr. Tom Robb (Kyoto Sangyo University,
- Dr. Robb, who is a well-known technical supervisor for TESL-L and others, has been actively researching on computers and EFL. His web page has a project report on "Famous Japanese Personage".
- Prof. Hitoshi Goto (Tohoku University, Sendai)
- Prof. Hiromi Imamura (Chubu University, Kasugai)
- Prof. Imamura has been active using CALL and the Internet in her teaching and research.
- Prof. Hideto Harashima (Maebashi Institute
of Technology, Maebashi)
- Prof. Harashima is a multi-talented scholar. Why don't you find it out?
- Prof. Steve McCarty (Osaka Jogakuin University, Osaka)
- Prof. McCarty provides bilingual web pages on bilingualism and online education.
- Mr. Hiko Fukawa
- Mr. Fukawa who had graduated from the University of Kansas has lived in Tahichi as a freelance guide and an inn owner, but he is now back to Tokyo.