Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGS Program)
- 1. Eligibility Requirements
- To apply for a JJ/WBGSP scholarship under the "Universities in Japan with English-Language Program," an applicant must:
- Meet all eligibility criteria for the scholarship as determined by Ritsumeikan University and listed on the JJ/WBGSP Application Guidelines below.
- Meet all eligibility criteria for the scholarship as established by the World Bank and listed on the World Bank's JJ/WBGSP website. *For updated information, please contact the World Bank directly.
Please read over the following documents containing important information about the Joint Japan/ World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program, and application procedures:
- 2. Scholarship Details
- Please refer to the Scholarship Benefits page on the JJ/WBGS Program website.