Asian Development Bank - Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-Japan SP):***Note: ADB-JSP is available only for those participating in our Master's Program in Economic Development***
Application Period: Feb 1 - Feb 25, 2013.
- 1. Eligibility Requirements
- To apply for the Asian Development Bank - Japan Scholarship Program, Applicants must:
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member country (applicants from countries that are no longer borrowing from ADB are not eligible for the ADB-JSP Scholarship).
- Have gained admission to an approved post graduate course in any of the participating academic institutions.
- Possess a bachelor's degree or its equivalent including a superior academic record.
- Have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience.
- Proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Not be more than 35 years old at the time of application.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to his/her home country after completion of studies under the Program.
- Those ineligible to apply include:
- Staff members of participating academic institutions.
- Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, management and staff of ADB, consultants, and relatives of the aforementioned.
- Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, management and staff of other international organizations.
- Applicants living or working in a country other than their home country.
- [ Note ]
- ADB-JSP does not sponsor undergraduate studies, distance learning programs, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, or research projects.
- 2. Application
- Please read over the following documents containing important information about the Asian Development Bank - Japan Scholarship, and application procedures: