Admission Fee (Academic Year 2022 Entry)
Please note that the university fee is composed of the "admission fee" and "tuition fee".
|All other university graduates||200,000 JPY|
- *The admission fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The students from Ritsumeikan Academy are not required to pay the admission fee. Ritsumeikan Academy refers to Ritsumeikan University and Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU). Students admitted to a graduate school of Ritsumeikan University upon completion of an undergraduate or graduate program of Ritsumeikan University or the APU are exempt from payment of the admission fee as shown below.
- (ⅰ)Students to be admitted to a graduate school of Ritsumeikan University upon completion of an undergraduate program of either Ritsumeikan University or the APU;
- (ⅱ)Students to be admitted to a graduate school of Ritsumeikan University upon earlier completion of an undergraduate program of either Ritsumeikan University or the APU under the grade-skipping system; and
- (ⅲ)Students to be admitted to a graduate school of Ritsumeikan University, (a) who have completed a graduate program of either Ritsumeikan University or the APU, or (b) who have been enrolled in a doctoral program or integrated doctoral program of either Ritsumeikan University or the APU for the standard enrollment period and satisfied the requirements set by the graduate school regulations for acquiring a doctoral degree, but who have left the program without receiving a Ph.D.
- Payment of the admission fee is required in the year of admission only.
Tuition for Graduate Schools（Academic Year 2022 Entry）
|Master's||1st Year||2nd Year and after|
|1st Semester||2nd Semester||1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|All courses (except Mathematics)||584,800||584,800||584,800||584,800|
|Doctoral||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year and after|
|1st Semester||2nd Semester||1st Semester||2nd Semester||1st Semester||2nd Semester|
- *The Graduate Students Association Fee for AY 2022 will be 1,000 JPY. The Federation of Graduate Students Associations has decided to collect only 1,000 JPY out of the normal (annual) fee of 4,000 JPY in order to provide financial support to graduate students so that they can maintain and improve their research activities even in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- *The Tuition Reduction Scheme for self-paying international students is available.