Ritsumeikan UK Office
Ritsumeikan UK Office NEWS/EVENTS
- 06. 26, 2015 The 1st Ritsumeikan Seminar Series to be held on 7th July, 2015
- 03. 31, 2015 Ritsumeikan Seminar Series (pilot)
- 02. 27, 2015 Ritsumeikan Seminar Series (pilot) in London to be held!
- 10. 14, 2014 "Experience Japan Exhibition 2014" is held in London, UK hosted by Keio University and British Council
- 02. 14, 2014 “Science, Technology and Innovation Symposium” was held at the Japanese embassy in London, England
While providing information regarding the benefits of studying in Japan through the Education Fair and cultural exchange events, we support PR activities for the Ritsumeikan Academy and Ritsumeikan UK (Europe) Alumni Association. In addition, we coordinate seminars and lectures by professors and teaching staff in the UK and provide assistance for students studying in the UK.
About Ritsumeikan UK Office
- Ritsumeikan UK Office
- Room 241, Old Building, SOAS, University of London, Thornhaugh Street,
Russell Square, London, WC1H 0XG, U.K.
- Junko Sakamoto (Ms)
- office, seminar room, PR space for respective universities
Ritsumeikan UK Office is located
inside the building of SOAS
- Inside the office
- Opening Ceremony
|May, 2011||Opening Ceremony
Opening Ceremony Video Message from then- Chancellor
|November, 2011||6th Form Japan Day|
|November, 2012||6th Form Japan Day|
|October, 2016||relocated to Russel Square.|
- Junko Sakamoto
- Ritsumeikan UK Office (London)
Room 241, Old Building, SOAS, University of London,Thornhaugh Street,Russell Square, London, WC1H 0XG, U.K.