Bring the item(s) you wish to borrow with your student ID, faculty ID, administrative staff ID, or library card to a circulation counter.
|User Classification||Lending Terms||Renewal Limits
|Library Materials||Audiovisual Materials|
|Undergraduate students||Up to 20 items for 14 days||Up to 3 items for 7 days||2 times|
|Graduate students||Up to 100 items for 100 days|
|Sennin faculty staff||Up to 200 items for 200 days||5 times|
|Administrative staff||Up to 20 items for 100 days||2 times|
|Affiliate-school students||Up to 3 items for 14 days|
- The number of library materials a person can borrow is the total of all materials; the figure includes the number of audiovisual materials and APU materials borrowed.
- The loan periods are counted from the day after the book(s) is borrowed.
- When a book due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, holiday or a closed day, the due date is extended to the next business day.
- The following items are for in-library use only: newspapers, magazines, White Papers, statistics, and reference books.
- The loan period for items in the career/employment section and the "Dokugaku" (読楽) corner is 14 days.
- Only audiovisual materials stored at APU can be circulated.
- Loan periods can be extended for undergraduate students during long holidays. Please see News & Topics for details.
Materials that you have checked out must be returned at the library counter or Automated Check Out/Check In Machines.
- If you return a book late, you cannot borrow any books for the number of days that the book was late. You cannot borrow any materials without returning overdue materials first.