- Eating, drinking, smoking, chatting and reading aloud are prohibited inside the library.Drinking beverage is allowed at some areas. Please ask library staff for details.
- If you want to borrow materials, you must check them out first. (If you try to take materials out of the library without checking them out, an alarm will sound).
- Please put your cell phone in manner mode or please turn off your cell phone before entering the library.
No talking on cell phone.
- Do not lend materials that you’ve borrowed to anyone else. They may get lost.
- You are responsible for your valuables when in the library.
- Library materials are for everyone. Please use them properly. The library will request compensations for materials that are stained, destroyed or lost.