These are scholarships offered by Ritsumeikan University Graduate Schools.
Each scholarship/grant may have other requirements besides the ones described on this website.
Some scholarships/grants do not allow the recipients to receive other scholarships/grants during its qualification period.
Please be sure to contact us or read through the Application Guidelines before you apply.
- KENKYU-SHOREI Scholarship(Prize Fellowship for Doctoral Degree Students)
- GAKKAI Scholarship(Academic Conference Scholarship)
- Program to Support the Submission of Academic Papers in English (for Graduate Students)
- KOKUSAITEKI Research Grant(International Research Grant)
- KOKUNAI Research Grant(Domestic Research Grant)
- Internship Scholarship
- Grant for Publication of Doctoral Dissertation
- KENKYUKAI-KATSUDO Grant(Grant for Student Research Societies)
- KYOTEI RYUGAKU Scholarship(Scholarship for Study Abroad Exchange Programs)
- KOKUGAI KYODO-KENKYU Scholarship(Sholarship for Overseas Joint Research)
- Teaching Assitants in Japanese only
- Scholarships for International Students
- G-COE Scholarship
- AY2023 Recruitment of NEXT Student Fellow/ RARA Student Fellow
There are various kinds of scholarships sponsored by organizations outside of the university, such as goverment organizations and private foundations.
Some scholarships/grants require the applicants to apply through Ritsumeikan University, others require to apply by themselves. In the latter case, please contact the relevant organization or foundation.
There are many privately funded or government supported scholarships/grants available for the international students.