These are scholarships offered by Ritsumeikan University Graduate Schools.
Each scholarship/grant may have other requirements besides the ones described on this website.
Some scholarships/grants do not allow the recipients to receive other scholarships/grants during its qualification period.
Please be sure to contact us or read through the Application Guidelines before you apply.
- KENKYU-SHOREI Scholarship
- GAKKAI Scholarship ; Scholarship for Doctoral Degree Students who present at academic conferences in Japan and overseas
- Program to Support the Submission of Academic Papers in English (for Graduate Students)
- KOKUSAITEKI Research Fund
- KOKUNAI Research Fund Research Fund
- INTERNSHIP Grant
- Grant for Publication of Doctoral Dissertation
- KENKYUKAI-KATSUDO Grant
- KYOTEI RYUGAKU Scholarship
- KOKUGAI KYODO－KENKYU Scholarship
- Teaching Assitants in Japanese only
- Scholarships for International Students
- GAKKAI HAPPYO Grant for Doctoral Research Students
- G-COE Scholarship
There are various kinds of scholarships sponsored by organizations outside of the university, such as goverment organizations and private foundations.
Some scholarships/grants require the applicants to apply through Ritsumeikan University, others require to apply by themselves. In the latter case, please contact the relevant organization or foundation.
There are many privately funded or government supported scholarships/grants available for the international students.