These are scholarships offered by Ritsumeikan University Graduate Schools.
Each scholarship/grant may have other requirements besides the ones described on this website.
Some scholarships/grants do not allow the recipients to receive other scholarships/grants during its qualification period.
Please be sure to contact us or read through the Application Guidelines before you apply.
- SEISEKI-YUSHUSHA (Academic Excellence) Scholarship (For 1st Year of Enrollment)
- SEISEKI-YUSHUSHA Scholarship (For 2nd Year Students)
- GAKKAI Scholarship
- Program to Support the Submission of Academic Papers in English (for Graduate Students)
- KENKYUKAI-KATSUDO Grant
- KENKYU-JISSEN KATSUDO Grant
- KYOTEI RYUGAKU Scholarship
- Teaching Assitants in Japanese only
- Scholarships for International Students
There are various kinds of scholarships sponsored by organizations outside of the university, such as goverment organizations and private foundations.
Some scholarships/grants require the applicants to apply through Ritsumeikan University, others require to apply by themselves. In the latter case, please contact the relevant organization or foundation.
There are many privately funded or government supported scholarships/grants available for the international students.