This database contains 98 datasets
) as of 2021/11/12
: BL-2, BL-10, BL-11, BL-13
- TEY (Total Electron Yield) :
All electrons emitted by a sample are measured by the sample current.
- PEY (Partial Electron Yield) :
Electrons with higher kinetic energies than a specific energy are collected by applying a retarding voltage
- PFY (Partial Fluorescence Yield) :
Specific X-ray fluorescence is measured with a detector such as SDD or SSD.
- IPFY (Inverse Partial Fluorescence Yield) :
Spectrum of the target element is obtained by acquiring fluorescent X-rays of the coexisting element.
- TFY (Total Fluorescence Yield) :
All photons from a sample are measured with a detector such as MCP.
- *Some data is distorted due to self-absorption (FY), charge-up (EY), etc. Please use with caution.
★ How to use
- (1) Enter a keyword ("SiO2", "BL-10" etc.) in search box.
- (2) Find the data. Click the measurement mode to display the thumbnail.
- (3) The data files can be downloaded in Zip format.
- Click here for details on the Zip file.
★ This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC-SA
Please quote as in the example below.
 Ritsumeikan SR Center, "Ritsumeikan SR Center Soft X-Ray XAFS Database",