I am troubled by something, but don’t know who I should talk to....

A Support Coordinator will listen to your concerns and guide you to the most appropriate support on or off campus.

Are you troubled by any of the following on campus?

About learning

  • I am not good at time management and fall behind in classes.
  • It is hard for me to participate in group-learning (active-learning).
  • I am terrible at writing tests and writing assignments.

About student life

  • My life (or sleep) rhythm became unstable and I am often late for or miss classes.
  • Recently, I am easily distracted and can’t concentrate on learning.
  • I am experiencing some difficulties in human relationships on campus.

About balancing classes and extra-curricular activities

  • I became devoted to an extra-curricular activity and now I am worried about getting credits and graduating.
  • I want to do many things such as a part-time job and volunteering, but I have a hard time balancing these with doing well in classes.
  • I don’t know how to solve relationship problems in my club.

“Talking to someone” is a big step toward a solution.

The flow of getting consultation from a support coordinator

  1. Contact a support coordinator of your campus by paying a visit, making a call, or e-mailing to make an appointment. See the contact addresses below.
  2. A Support Coordinator will listen to your concerns thoroughly.
  3. Through dialog with the coordinator, you will discover your strengths, weaknesses, and potential for success with support and elaboration.
  4. You can discuss learning, campus life, and career goals comprehensively with the coordinator and find various solutions and means of support to match you needs.


Let’s find support and resources that best match your goals,
and actualize your campus life!

Learning and Academic Support
  • Curriculum guidance at your college office
  • Academic advising from faculty
  • Student Success Program at the Office of Student Affairs
  • Library learning support
  • Academic accommodation at the Disability Resource Center
Student Life Support
  • Student Support Room (Counseling)
  • Medical Service Center on Campus
  • Harassment Prevention Committee
Career and Employment Support
  • Career Center
  • Extension Center (getting qualifications and certifications)
Specialized Support Organizations Outside Campus
  • Medical and Welfare Institutions
  • Career and Employment Support Center for Youth
  • Support Center Specialized for the Persons with Disabilities

Feel free to contact the Support Coordinator of the Office of Student Affairs at your campus

Location and Contact Addresses:
KINUGASA Campus (KIC) Office of Student Affairs
Kenshinkan 2 floor
TEL: 075-465-8174
Mail: sns-k@st.ritsumei.ac.jp
Biwako-Kusatsu Campus (BKC) Office of Student Affairs
Central Arc 1 floor
TEL: 077-561-3951
Mail: sns-b@st.ritsumei.ac.jp
Osaka Ibaraki Campus (OIC) Office of Student Affairs
Bidg A, South Wing 1 floor
TEL: 072-665-2130
Mail: sns-oic@st.ritsumei.ac.jp