Are you troubled by any of the following on campus?
- I am not good at time management and fall behind in classes.
- It is hard for me to participate in group-learning (active-learning).
- I am terrible at writing tests and writing assignments.
About student life
- My life (or sleep) rhythm became unstable and I am often late for or miss classes.
- Recently, I am easily distracted and can’t concentrate on learning.
- I am experiencing some difficulties in human relationships on campus.
About balancing classes and extra-curricular activities
- I became devoted to an extra-curricular activity and now I am worried about getting credits and graduating.
- I want to do many things such as a part-time job and volunteering, but I have a hard time balancing these with doing well in classes.
- I don’t know how to solve relationship problems in my club.