Enrollment in September 2024
|Doctoral Degree in Technology Management
|Language of Instruction
From Thursday, April 18, 2024 to Thursday, May 9, 2024
Announcement of Result
Thursday, June 20, 2024
- Fall 2024 Enrollment APPLICATION GUIDELINE (English-based Degree Program) Download
- English-based Degree Program Fall 2024 Enrollment Application Form Download
- Application Guidelines (For all Graduate Schools) for September 2024 Enrollment Entrance Examination Information Website
- Educational Mission and Admission Policies Download
How to apply
- Download the APPLICATION GUIDELINE, Application Form and Supplement above.
- Confirm your application eligibility by application requirements written on the APPLICATION GUIDELINE.
- Confirm the application period and deadline.
- See the section of required documents in the APPLICATION GUIDELINE and create your Ritsu-Mate account online.
- Prepare the required application documents to send out.
- Pay the application fee by the specified method in the supplement.
- Post your application documents to the following address by the deadline.
Administrative Office, Graduate School of Technology Management, Ritsumeikan University (Osaka Ibaraki Campus)
2-150 Iwakura-cho, Ibaraki Osaka 567-8570, Japan
TEL: +81-72-665-2100 (direct)
Selection Procedure after Submitting Application Documents
Applicants are evaluated on the documents provided in their application and interviews (by telephone etc) in English. The interview schedule will be informed accordingly.
- Applicants must contact the faculty members whom they would like to be their supervisors at Ritsumeikan university and discuss their research plan before the application.
- The notification of the application results will be displayed on our website and sent by mail to the address written on the application form.
- If you have any further inquiries about application process, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com