Submission of a Regular Report
Reports students have to submit are roughly divided into the following two types:
- ①Report for a Report Examination
- ②Report assigned during class (Regular Report)
How to submit ①Report for Report Examination
Report for a Report Examination is a report of a course for which a “Report Examination” is written in the Grade Evaluation Method section in the syllabus, and the title of the report is described as “Report Examination” in manaba+R.
For details, please refer to 「the Report Examination page」
How to submit ②Report assigned during class (Regular Report/Advanced Seminar Report)
The Regular Report mentioned in ② above refers to all the reports other than the Report Examination mentioned in ①.
How to submit reports or the deadlines differs depending on the instructor.
Please submit them according to the instructions from your instructor.
How to submit a Regular Report (example)
- ・Submit during class
- ・Submit through manaba+R
- ・Submit to the email address of your instructor
- ・Submit to Manabi Station
Matters to note when you submit a Regular Report to Manabi Station
- ・Submit them via the submission box located in Manabi Station or to the reception counter.
- ・As to the necessity of a Regular Report Cover Sheet, please follow the instructions from your instructor. (When you have to submit them to the reception counter, the attachment of a cover sheet is required.) When the attachment of a Regular Report Cover Sheet is necessary, fill in the necessary items of the Report Cover Sheet provided at Manabi Station, and after stapling it to the report, submit it.
Kinugasa: Manabi Station（Gakujikan Hall 1F）
BKC: Manabi Station（Prism House 1F）
OIC: Manabi Station（Building A 1F AC Administrative Office）
Suzaku: Administrative Office, Inter-Faculty Graduate Schools