1. Gokan, Y., Alternative government financing and stochastic endogenous growth,
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 26 （2002）681-706.
2. Gokan, Y., The speed of convergence and alternative government financing,
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 27, （2003）1517-1531.
3. Gokan,Y., Dynamic effects of government expenditure in a finance constrained economy,
Journal of Economic Theory 127, (2006) 323-333
4. Gokan, Y., Infrastructure, alternative government finance and stochastic endogenous growth,
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 32, (2008) 321-347.
5. Gokan,Y.,Alternative government financing and aggregate fluctuations driven by self-fulfilling expectations,
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 32, (2008) 1650-1679.
6. Gokan, Y., Poverty traps, the money growth rule and the stage of financial development,
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 35 (2011) 1273-1287.
Please refer to this working paper for the exact theoretical arguments.
7. Gokan, Y., lncome taxes and endogenous fluctuations: a generalizaiton
(Forthcoming) Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics
8. Gokan Y., Indeterminacy, labor and capital income taxes, and nonlinear tax schedules
(Forthcoming) Journal of Macroeconomics
Gokan, Y., 2008. Macroeconomic instability, budgetary policy and overlapping generations economy.
Gokan, Y., 2009. Dynamic effects of government budgetary policies in Reichlin's overlapping generations model
Gokan, Y., 2011 Do consumption externalities matter for the likelihood of indeterminacy in a finance constrained economy ?
Hiraguchi, R., and Gokan, Y., 2012, Local stability analysis in an overlapping generations economy with consumption externalities.