Ritsumeikan University Graduate Student Career Path Support Center has launched Ri-SEARCH (Ritsumeikan University Search Engine of Academic Record and Career History of Young Researchers) to publish Doctoral students' research-related information and support young researchers’ career development.
This system is for all graduate students who are enrolled in Graduate Schools’ regular courses of Ritsumeikan University to register their information such as research achievements and activities, and to open their information to those who are interested in their information.
The outline of Ri-SEARCH is as below. We’re expecting all of you to make active use of this system.
For details, please see the Operation Manual.
You can search and check the young researche's information registered in Ri-SEARCH.
■ Click here for Graduate Student Research Achievements Site
For young researchers：
- You can manage your own research activities and research plan by registering/storing your own research activities and research achievements etc. in this system. In addition, opening your activities and achievements to public becomes an opportunity to construct a social networking among researchers.
- It is possible for graduate students to make an electronic application for scholarships, and create and download application forms for research grants and scholarship programs.
For those who are interested in young researchers：
- Each information is opened to the public on the website according to choices of young researchers who registered their own information. This research information can be accessed by all including who are outside of Ritsumeikan University anytime. When you access to this system, you can reach the information you want by using several search items such as research field, affiliation, free word etc.
Database of Ri-SEARCH
Information registered by each researcher according to each choice is stored and published in this system
|Type of Information||Details|
|Basic items||Individual information/ Website/ Academic background/Business career/ Qualification and license|
|Achievement items||Academic conference attendance and presentation/ Books and theses/Lecturer and lecture/ Present specialized field/Academic awards you received /Research topic, funded research, and KAKENHI/Granted patent|
|Social action items||Belonging societies/ Teaching Experiences /Activity in society|
|Other||Profile/ Image/Desired Course /Self and Research introduction/Graduate Studentsʼ Project and Research Society /Graduate Studentsʼ Project and Research Society Link/Study Abroad and Overseas Travel History/ Overseas works/Internship History/ Other Research Achievements /Research Fellowship for Young Scientists /Teaching Assistant/Research Assistant/Internal Scholarship and Research Grants receiving status/External Scholarship and Research Grants receiving status/Skills/Free Entry|
Right of usage
Young researchers who can register their information as follows.
- Graduate students who are enrolled in Graduate Schools’ regular courses of Ritsumeikan University
- Those who have completed the doctoral program with/without degree within 5 years after either of them
*Please note that you need to make an application for extension of use in advance. Prepare the application form and send it to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Anyone can browse the website as long as you have an internet connection.
■Click here for Operation Manual of Ri-SEARCH
■Click here for electronic application guidelines for GAKKAI Scholarship
■Click here for Create Research Achievements Report manual
|Office of Graduate Studies KIC||TEL:075-465-8195|