Ritsumeikan University Graduate Student Career Path Support Center has launched Ri-SEARCH (Ritsumeikan University Search Engine of Academic Record and Career History of Young Researchers) to publish Doctoral students' research-related information and support young researchers’ career development.
This system is for them to register and publish their information to those who are interested in it.
For young researchers
- It makes it easy for you to manage your research activity or research proposal by putting your information into the system.
- It helps you develop relationships between researchers by publishing your information.
- For graduate students at Ritsumeikan University, application forms for scholarships and grants can be downloaded from the website.
For those who are interested in young researchers
- It is accessible to everyone based on users' agreement.
- To get information, you can search by field, department, or free word
Database of Ri-SEARCH
The following information can be published with users' approval.
|Type of Information||Type of Information Details|
|Profile||Name/Affiliation/Self Introduction/Skills/Field/Research Theme/Personal HP/Blog|
|Research Activities||Research Theme/Projects/Study Abroad/Internships/Conferences/Funds/Social Activities|
|Career||TA/RA/Resume/Career History/Certifications/Seminars by Graduate Student Career Path Support Center|
|Status||Title/Current Position/Old Schools|
You must either;
- be a Doctoral student at Ritsumeikan University entered,
- have graduated or completed the program without degree and within 5 years after either of them.
*Pease note that you need to send or bring your application form to the office first if you are 2 or 3.
Extension of Use
If you wish to continue using the service after graduation or completion of the program without degree, the application deadline is as bellow.To continue using the system immediately after your student status ends in Spring Semester
→ every year on September 24
To continue using the system immediately after your student status ends in Fall Semester
→ every year on March 25
*If your student status ends, and you are no longer in the registry in Ritsumeikan University, you will be issued a new ID which should be collected at Graduate Student Career Path Support Center.
Anyone can browse the website as long as you have an internet connection.
How to Use
Please use the links below.
*To log in, you must have a Rainbow ID.
|Office of Graduate Studies KIC||Extension: 511-4529
From outside: (075) 465-8195
|Office of Graduate Studies BKC||Extension: 515-2430
From outside: (077) 561-4941