Overview and Features of Ritsumeikan University Graduate Schools日本語 >
Since the establishment of Ritsumeikan University Graduate Schools under the new educational system in 1950, it has been our mission to contribute to society through academic research achievements and the development of talented individuals. With its more than 60 years of history and tradition, the university’s graduate schools have sent countless excellent researchers and engineers specializing in a wide range of fields out into the world. After the beginning of 21st century, Inter-Faculty Graduate Schools were established in order to meet the needs of an ever expanding advanced knowledge-based society, along with Professional Graduate Schools to cultivate highly-skilled professionals. Presently, various learning activities are being developed across our 21 graduate schools.
As a comprehensive university, Ritsumeikan University has continued to bring various researchers together to cooperate and traverse the boundaries of their respective fields, create new academic areas, and develop young researchers to lead the next generation. The university, where excellent faculty and unique students come together, provides an environment where you can cooperate with people who see the world from a different point of view in order to create new things and improve yourself.
A campus where graduate schools specializing in the arts, humanities and social sciences come together with the living and breathing history and culture of the ancient capital city of Kyoto.
- ・Graduate School of Law
- ・Graduate School of Sociology
- ・Graduate School of International Relations
- ・Graduate School of Letters
- ・Graduate School of Image Arts
- ・Graduate School of Language Education and Information Science
- ・Graduate School of Core Ethics and Frontier Sciences
※Graduate School of Image Arts will relocate to the Osaka Ibaraki Campus (OIC) in April 2024.
Biwako-Kusatsu Campus (BKC)
A campus where world-class research and education are offered in a serene and natural environment.
- ・Graduate School of Economics
- ・Graduate School of Sport and Health Science
- ・Graduate School of Gastronomy Management
- ・Graduate School of Science and Engineering
- ・Graduate School of Information Science and Engineering
- ・Graduate School of Life Sciences
- ・Graduate School of Pharmacy
※Graduate School of Information Science and Engineering will relocate to the Osaka Ibaraki Campus (OIC) in April 2024.
A campus conveniently located in the historical and cultural center of Kyoto and outfitted with modern facilities.
- ・School of Law
- ・Graduate School of Professional Teacher Education
Osaka Ibaraki Campus (OIC)
A campus promoting the dissemination of education and research in Asia from the mercantile city of Osaka.
- ・Graduate School of Business Administration
- ・Graduate School of Policy Science
- ・Graduate School of Human Science
- ・Graduate School of Technology Management
- ・Graduate School of Management