Restriction on Double Registration

Students are not allowed to register with another university while being registered at RU. However, double registration may be permitted if it is considered necessary for the purposes of education and it does not interfere with course requirements at both universities. Contact the administrative office of your college (or the Osaka Ibaraki Campus (hereinafter referred to as “OIC”) Manabi Station) for details.

Students who have received permission to take courses at other universities within the Kyoto Consortium Credit Exchange System or via a program with Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (hereinafter referred to as “APU”) do not need to seek further permission from the University.