Activities in 2019
2019.12.23End of year party
- We held a jointed party for a welcome-party for 3rd grade students and end-of-year party.
- Let's do our best next year!!
2019.10.26International Symposium (Harmonic 2019)
- Harmonic 2019
- M2 Mr. Mizuno
- M2 Ms. Fujimura
- He wins a poster award!
2019.9.4-6Joint meeting of Tohoku University
- We went to Sendai from September 4th to 6th.
- On the first day, we drank after we had arrived at Sendai.
- On the second day, there was a joint meeting of Tohoku University.
Masihullah (M2), Zhu (M1), Kurogi (M1), Takata (M1), Arnidah (B4), Hasina (B4), Onishi (B4), Nakamura (B4) and Kohara (B4) made a presentation.
- Masihullah's presentation.
- Kurogi's presentation.
- Kohara’s presentation.
He confidently made a presentation. It's hard to believe that he is a B4 student.
We had a social-gathering party after the meeting.
We became friends.
On the third day, we saw the sights of Matsushima.
It was really beautiful scenery.
- We ate lunch at a fish market.
- Oysters were very delicious.
- The third day’s dinner was Ox Tongue at Sendai airport.
We fully enjoyed meeting and sightseeing in Sendai !!
4-6 June 2019The Spring meeting of the Japan Society of Powder and Powder Metallurgy, 2019
- Ms. Fujimura give a talk on hydrogen generation using waste material.
12-19 May 2019ISIE-SEM in Berlin
- We went to Berlin to present in ISIE-SEM2019
- We had Singaporean dinner with Prof. Matsubae, Ms. Oita and Mr. Katagiri.
German beer was very delicious!!!
- ISIE-SEM was held in Harnack House.
There were foxes in the garden.
- Prof. Yamasue presented his research results on the first day.
- A glass cup was broken by Prof. Yamasue. Poor thing…
- Many participant gathered at the beer garden near the venue after conference on the first day.
- Takata(M1) and Nakagawa(M1) presented their research results as a poster presenter on the second day.
- Takata and Nakagawa (after their presentation)
- Wrap-up party!!
We had German traditional food and beer!!
Prof. Yamasue went to Italy via Vienna from Berlin in the next day.
9 May 2019Reported by Nakamura
- The first party’s dishes are Takoyaki and Fried chicken.
In consideration of our international students, we used halal foods.
- Professor YAMASUE was pleased with Fried chicken!
- In the second party, we drank and ate pizz. We were excited.
This party allowed us to deepen our friendship.