Programs and Languages
- Master's Programjapanese|english
- Doctoral Programjapanese|english
International Politics, Disarmament and Arms Control, Global Governance, Civil Society
I specialize in theories of International Politics. Applying these theories to cases in the field of international security, I am examining the factors that can promote international cooperation. The role of non-state actors in IR is also of my research interest. In addition, I have been working on the international relations in Asia-Pacific, such as East Asia, US-Japan, and Canada-Japan relationships.
Message for Applicants
If you are interested in theories of International Politics and /or International Relations of Asia-Pacific, this is one of the advanced seminars where you can pursue your research interest.
Advised Master’s Thesis (Last 5 years)
- Analysis of the Norm Contestation in the International Drug Control Regime A Case of Marijuana Control Policy
- Analysis of dominant legalistic discourse in the transitional justice industy: A case study of the Special Court for Sierra Leone and Truth and Reconciliation Commission
- CYBERSPACE AND CYBERSECURITY POLICY A Comparative Study of Japan and the United States
- Relationships and Revisionism: Challenges for the Asia-Pacific Region
- Unyielding Ideals vs The Practicality of the State: Opportunities and Threats to the Opposition Against the Asian Women's Fund and the 2015 Comfort Women Deal
- 平和構築のための教育 －緊急教育支援の動向と課題－
- POLICY CHANGE AND CURRENCY INTERNATIONALIZATION ～An analysis of the Chinese currency policy changing process leading to the inclusion of RMB into the SDR basket in 2016～
Advised Doctoral Dissertations