- On December 18, 2018, I received the acceptance for my poster presentation at CALICO 2019 in Motreal, Canada (May 21-25, 2019), but cacelled it due to my personal matters.
- On December 1, 2018, I created a course using Moodle to conduct a collaborative research on critical incidents with Dr. Azianura Hani Shaari of Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- On September 29, 2018, I gave a keynote presentation titled "Active Learning Utilizing Multimedia Database: Success and Failures in Learning English" at the Foreign Language Laboratory of Aoyama Gakuin University in Tokyo.
- On August 20, 2018, I gave an e-learning workshop for Osaka High School students at Ritsumeikan University Osaka Ibaraki Campus.
- On August 16-18, 2018, I gave two presentations for GLoCALL 2018 Conference at the Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Suzhou, China.
- On June 10, 2018, I sucessfully gave a plenary sppech (CALL Integration into EFL: Successes and Failures over the Years) at JALTCALL 2018 25th Anniversary Conference in Nagoya.
- On April 25, 2018, I gave a short workshop at iPad Cafe 2018 at Ritsumeikan University BKC BBP.
- On March 21, 2018, I completed my review work for 23 WorldCALL 2018 abstracts.
- On January 27, 2018, I gave a short presentation at ADE Cafee 2018 in Takatsuki, Osaka.