I have been subscribing some professional journals and the followings are useful ones even for you. I'll update them from time to time. In addition, there are some other related references.
- ON-CALL (The Australian Journal of Computers
and Language Education) (1986-1998)
On-CALL of Australia has merged with CALL-EJ of Japan in 1999 and became an international online journal, CALL-EJ Online and then renamed as CALL-EJ.
- CAELL (Computer-Assisted English Language Learning) Journal (1990-1998) <Ceased publication>
- CALL (Computer Assisted Language Learning) - An International Journal (1995-2014)
- CALICO (Computer Assisted Language Instruction Consortium) Journal (1987-2005) Articles are available on line now.
- ReCALL - The Journal of EUROCALL (2001-2012)
- Learning and Leading with Technology (Formerly the Computing Teacher) (1994-2001)
- The JALT CALL Journal (2005-2014)
In addition, there are many useful electronic journals around the world. Here are some of them which you may be interested in.
- Language Learning and Technology Journal
- LLTJ is an electronic journal on language learning and technology.
- The Internet TESL Journal
- ITESLJ is an electronic journal on Teaching English as a Foreign Language in Japan. There are many on-line articles with practical suggestions.
- Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication
- JCMC is a quarterly electronic journal published by University of Southern California since 1995.
- The IALL Journal
- IALLJ is an electronic journal published by the International Association of Language Laboratory.
- iJeLLT Journal (Currently disconnected)
- The iJeLLT Journal is devoted to the dissemination of information concerning the application of e-learning in language learning and teaching.
- PacCALL Journal
- PacCALL Journal can be an important academic voice for CALL issues across the Pacific.
[Other Useful References]
- Walker, A & White, G. (2013). Technology enhanced language learning: Connecting theory and practiceOxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-442368-7
- Stanley, G. (2013). Language learning with technology. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-1-107-62880-9
- Heim, K. & Ritter, M. (2012). Teaching English: Computer-assisted Language LearningFerdinand Schoningh.
- Forsythe, E. et al. (Eds.) (2011). CALL: What's Your Motivation? Collected papers on the cutting edge of language learning practice. JALT CALL SIG.
- Healy, D. et al. (2011). TESOL Technology Standards: Description, Implementation, Integration. TESOL, Inc. ISBN: 978-193118572-1
- Cennamo, K. et al. (2010). Technology integration for meaningful classroom use: A standards-based approach. Wadsworth/Cengage Learning. ISBN-13 978-0-495-834106
- Kist, W. (2010).The socially networking classroom: Teaching in the new media age. Corwin Press. ISBN 978-1-4129-6710-3
- Latchem, C. & Jung, I. (2010). Distance and blended learning in Asia. Routledge. ISBN 978-0-415-99410-1
- Davidson, C. N. & Goldberg, D. T. (2009). The future of learning institutions in a digital age. The MIT Press. ISBN 978-0-262-51359-3
- Al-Kahtani, S. (2009). Computer assisted language learning: The case of EFL instruction in Saudi higher education. VDM Verlaf Dr. Muller Aktiengesellschaft & Co. KG. ISBN 978-6399-15626-3
- Institute of Education. (2009). Learning, context and the role of technology - An inauguaral professional lecture by Rosemary Luckin. ISBN 978-0-85473-846-5
- Sutherland, R. et al. (2009). Improving classroom learning with ICT. Routledge. ISBN 978-0-415-46174-0
- Cole, J. & Foster, H. (2008). Using Moodle: Teaching eith the Popular Open Source Course management System. O'Reilly Community Press, ISBN-13: 978-0-596-52918-5
- Rice IV, W. H. (2007). Moodle Teaching Techniques: Creative Ways to Use Moodle for Constructing Online Learning Solutions. Packt Publishing Ltd., ISBN 978-1-847192-84-4
- Rice IV, W. H. (2006). Moodle: E-Learning Course Development - A Complete Guide to Successful Learning Using Moodle.. Packt Publishing Ltd., ISBN 1-904811-29-9
- Hubbard, P. & Levy, Mike. (eds.) (2006). Teacher Educations in CALL. John Benjhamins Publishing Company, ISBN 90-272-1968-0
- Zandvliet, D. B. (2006). Education is Not Rocket Science: The Case for Deconstructing Computer Labs in Schools. Sense Publishers, ISBN 90-77874-78-X
- Levy, M. & Stockwell, G. (2006). CALL Dimensions: Options and Issues in computer-Assisted Language Learning. ESL & Applied Linguistics Professional Series, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc. ISBN 0-8058-5634-X
- Bourke, B. (ed.) (2005). Innovative practice in Japanese language education, Queensland University of Technology. ISBN:1-74107-094
- Fotos, S. & Browne, C. M. (eds.) (2004). New Perspectives on CALL for Second Language Classrooms, ESL & Applied Linguistics Professional Series, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc. ISBN 0-8058-4405-8
- Chambers, A. et al. (eds.) (2004). ICT and Language Learning: Integrating Pedagogy and Practice. University of Birmingham Press, ISBN 1-902459-50-4
- Bachnik, J. M.(2003). Roadblocks on the Information Highway: The IT Revolution in Japanese Education, Lexington Books. 354pp. ISBN 07391-0628-7
- TESOL Journal, Vol. 11, No. 3, Autumn 2002 (Special Issue)
- Contents from the special issue edited by Deborah Healey & Sarah J. Klinghammer.
- CALLING ASIA - The proceedings of the 4th annual JALT CALL SIG Conference, Kyoto, Japan, May 1999
- Contents from the proceedings edited by Paul Lewis, 2000.
- WORLDCALL - Global Perspectives on Computer Assisted Language Learning
- Contents from a new book edited by R. Debski and M. Levy, published by Swets & Zeitlinger, 1999.
- CALL: Media, Design & Applications
- Contents from a new book edited by K. Cameron, published by Swets & Zeitlinger, 1999.
- Teachers, Learners, and Computers: Exploring Relationships in CALL
- Contents from a book edited by P. Lewis and published by Japan Association for Language Teaching Computer Assisted Language Learning National Special Interest Group, 1998.
- Language Learning Through Social Computing
- Occasional Papers (No. 16, 1997), edited by Robert Debski, June Gasshin, and Mike Smith, published by ALAA(Applied Linguistics Association of Australia) and The Horwood Language Centre of the University of Melbourne.
- Computers in foreign language education
- Tokai University Foreign Language Center, Monograph Series Vol. 2, March 1998.
- Educational Technology in language learning:Theoretical considerations and practical applications
- There are 17 articles (in English and French) including contributions from Phil Benson, Edith Esch, Mark Warschauer, Deiter Wolff, Rebecca Oxford and Ruth Vilmi. We hope that you find this publication stimulating and useful.
[Professional Journals on Speech and Communication (A List of Books and Articles)]
- With compliments of Prof. Dr. Roichi Okabe of Nanzan University and his research group members in Nagoya area, I've HTMLized their still incomplete lists of books and articles on Interpersonal/Intercultural/ Public/Group Communication and Communication Education in Japan. Those articles or books were written in either English or Japanese by the end of 1995 academic year(March 1996). I hope you may find them useful for your research.
- Interpersonal Communication
- Intercultural Communication
- Group Communication
- Public Communication
- Communication Education
[Journal of International Behavioral Studies(In Japanese)]
Intercultural Communication Institute at Kanda University of International Studies.
There are some summaries of their journals
[Other Useful References]