These are scholarships offered by Ritsumeikan University Graduate Schools.
Each scholarship/grant may have other requirements besides the ones described on this website.
Some scholarships/grants do not allow the recipients to receive other scholarships/grants during its qualification period.
Please be sure to contact us or read through the Application Guidelines before you apply.
- SEISEKI-YUSHUSHA Scholarship (For 1st Year of Enrollment)(Academic Excellence Scholarship for 1st Year of Enrollment)
- SEISEKI-YUSHUSHA Scholarship (For 2nd Year Students)(Academic Excellence Scholarship for 2nd Year Students)
- GAKKAI Scholarship(Academic Conference Scholarship)
- Program to Support the Submission of Academic Papers in English (for Graduate Students)
- KENKYUKAI-KATSUDO Grant(Grant for Student Research Societies)
- KENKYU JISSEN KATSUDO Grant(Grant for Students Participating in Study Programs)
- KYOTEI RYUGAKU Scholarship(Scholarship for Study Abroad Exchange Programs)
- Teaching Assitants in Japanese only
- Scholarships for International Students
There are various kinds of scholarships sponsored by organizations outside of the university, such as goverment organizations and private foundations.
Some scholarships/grants require the applicants to apply through Ritsumeikan University, others require to apply by themselves. In the latter case, please contact the relevant organization or foundation.
There are many privately funded or government supported scholarships/grants available for the international students.