Post list for「2020」
From the fall semester, students are finally allowed to resume their studies and research on campus. While the Student Support Room (SSR) will continue to offer online/telephone counseling as the first choice of our services during this persisting pandemic, we are now open for in-person counseling and using designated waiting/resting area on a limited basis, with thorough infection prevention measures. Please contact the SSR on your campus for further information on waiting/resting area.
a new appointment at the SSR, please fill in the form below and send it
back. For security reasons, this form is
only accessible within the Ritsumeikan Office system, so you may be asked to
sign in. If you have any problem sending
us the form, please contact us by email at the address below. After receiving your form, a counselor will
call you within a few days to schedule the first appointment. Please note that the Student Support Room is
closed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
appointment via e-mail】
Email address for new appointments：
What to include in the email：
①name, ➁ student number, ➂ department and year, ④ contact number (mobile phone number)
address is for students from all campuses.
＊This email address is only for making new appointments. We are not offering counseling via email.
【Making an appointment via telephone】
You can also call the SSR on your campus to make an appointment.
Please refer to “How to make an appointment” section on our website.
- 2022.08.10 Where you can ask for help during the Obon Holiday (SSR is Closed)
- 2022.04.27 To those who want to make an appointment for counseling (We are closed on 29 April, 3-5 May)
- 2021.12.24 To those who want to make an appointment for counseling (We are closed from 28 Dec to 5 Jan)
- 2021.11.19 New Appointments (October 29, 2021)
- 2021.08.03 To those who want to make an appointment for counseling （We are closed from 7 to 16 August）